Welcome to our Brisbane VentSim training course.
VentSim training is a great way to learn how to efficiently using VentSim software to help design, improve and validate important ventilation decisions for the health, safety and productivity of your mine.
The Course will be presented by one of our Expert Engineers who have worked with VentSim and PumpSim for many years helping to develop and improve our software, training and consulting. This course will educate participants in fundamental ventilation design and improvement strategies. Using VentSim™, course participants will model and simulate a wide variety of ventilation systems and scenarios. Participants will also learn how to optimise existing ventilation systems, in order to achieve considerable mine cost savings. Finally, advanced tools for emergency and fire simulation will be demonstrated to ensure mine can plan for emergencies and hazardous conditions. All participants will receive a 30 day license of the latest version of VentSim™ DESIGN and example files for course work and post course exercises. Participants are required to bring a suitable laptop.
Day 1 : Efficient Design Methods, Gas/Air Quality Modelling & Improvement
● Rapid and detailed building of ventilation models
● Selecting fans and optimising airway sizes
● Creating cost efficient and safe ventilation designs
● Simulating gases, contaminants, dust and blasting fumes
Day 2 : Heating and Cooling, Fire, Safety and other Emergency analysis
● Heating, cooling and moisture design
● Modeling and reducing DPM exposure
● Linking to sensors and warning systems
● Introduction to fire and event simulations
● Evacuation, emergency planning with models